Sign in to follow this  
App Store

App Store

Posted (edited)

Good morning,

I played Imagine back in the day, on their first release I believe. I went by App Store, Night, and Day. My name is Noah. I work on the IT Event Response team for Hospital Corporations of America, where we remotely work break/fix issues for hundreds of thousands of server/network devices. The environment is corporate, and as such we specialize in communication. I landed the job straight out of 2-year college, during which I gained an A+ and Net+ CompTIA certifications. I've been on night shift for over a year, which makes life a bit difficult because of the next part: I have two sons, a 4 month old and a 2 year old. I'm 21 years old and my fiance and I are in the process of owning our own home. My days consist of spending time with my family, and my nights working remotely/getting a bit of game time in, which means I'll be spending my time on the server throughout the night on CST. Other than that, there's not much to tell. Lots of memories to be made, inside and outside of the game.

Edited by App Store
  • Like 1

Hey wassup man. I was actually thinking about getting some IT certs myself maybe we can talk about that in the future. And congratulations on your second child, me and my fiancé just recently received our first one. Be seeing you around brotha

Congratulations! That's great to hear man, boy or girl? Did you guess right or wrong? And I'd love to tell you about my experience with IT certifications and give you some tips if you decide to go for them yourself.